In episode 3, we go over the following:
1) Creating the markup for our application
2) Enabling the templating feature in Blast Mojo
3) Creating a dummy data provider
4) Implementing a Service Locator
5) Invoking the web service within a Command
6) Rendering that data from the web service into the view
As for episode 4, I've started to employ full screen code in the recordings, overviews where I go over the parts in the video, as well as, copy pasting more and then explaining what the code does. In Episode 2, I did a lot of coding on the fly which led to spelling mistakes or syntax errors. Thanks for the feedback Loyal! That said, episode 4 has hit a snag. It turns out that Mojo's Standard Library is not open source, so I can't go about writing public code tutorials--so I've decided to change its topic from "Using Mojo's Reusable Controllers in Standard Library" to "Creating Your Own Reusable Controller".